Tuesday 14 September 2010

common information

I wouldn't dare copy and paste one of those dreadful forwarded emails people send regarding "Favourite Ice Cream Flavour? First Kiss? Ever slept under a desk?" and all the dull mediocre things no one actually cares about. so instead I will furnish this blog with actual half useful information, such as...

my name, obvious starting point. Chris. age.. unimportant for the time being. I will however say that I like a huge number of musicians, films and books. too many to list although I may possibly get around to writing an all time favourites list of each Hi Fidelity style, top 5 break ups and so on...

I hold a provisional drivers license. That's important surely?

... oh and my favourite ice cream flavour is blackcurrant, and yes, I have slept under a desk before.


No comments:

Post a Comment